Malwares are very common these days. And if you thought you thought you had it all covered against them, think again. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is wonderful piece of program that takes care to a good extent all the web-crap that could possible be there (or get in there) on your machine.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure.
There are 2 versions of the software. The paid version has realtime protection. The free version is almost the same except for the real time protection. Following are the features for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.